Invisalign Bergen County
Review the many benefits of clear Invisalign braces when you’re looking into orthodontics. Invisalign in Bergen County is not just a discreet way to improve your smile- it’s also affordable; if you qualify for financing through our dental office, you can own your dream smile and pay for treatment over time. Teeth whitening can remove stains and give you a more youthful appearance; however, it’s not a substitute for having your teeth straightened. Request a free consultation today by contacting Cliffs Dental Group.
7 Clear Benefits of Invisalign Braces
1. They’re virtually invisible! You won’t have to worry about friends or co-workers discovering your little secret because Invisalign’s clear profile is almost impossible to detect from a distance. Smile for the world to see without any embarrassment about the way your teeth look.
2. Teeth cleaning is a simple task with Invisalign instead of a chore since Invisalign’s aligners are removable- take them out to brush and floss or to take a break from wearing braces. Wear Invisalign for at least 22 hours a day and you’ll see a marked improvement in the appearance of your smile within a few short weeks while aligners move your teeth into place.
3. Office visits are short and painless; about every two weeks, you’ll visit our clinic to have new aligners put in place- it takes just minutes. Dental clinics around the world report patients requesting Invisalign treatment more than 2:1 over conventional metal braces.
4. Another popular feature of Invisalign in Bergen County is its smooth profile that eliminates soft tissue pokes and irritation. Clear plastic aligners fit over your teeth and are non-irritating- that’s something worth smiling about!
5. Invisalign braces correct a number of smile issues:
Overbite and underbite
Gaps between teeth
If you’re concerned about any of these issues and are interested in learning more about Invisalign clear braces, get in touch with our team from Cliffs Dental Group to request a free consultation.
6. You can see what your new smile will look like before you commit to treatment. During your initial smile consultation, we’ll take impressions of your teeth and using digital technology, show you your beautifully enhanced smile. If you like what you see, we can begin treatment in a short time frame.
7. You can pay for Invisalign in Bergen County through financing, so you won’t have the added burden of paying for treatment all at once. Knowing that clear braces won’t restrict your cash flow situation at home can make Invisalign treatments much more attractive.
What’s keeping you from scheduling a free Invisalign consultation at Cliffs Dental Group? You have nothing to lose by meeting with us and everything to gain by choosing to improve the appearance of your smile. A straighter, more beautiful smile can mean a big promotion at work, a date with someone you’ve had your eye on, or a thriving social life with nothing to hold you back.