in Englewood NJ
Consider modern dental implants in Englewood, NJ when you’re looking for a way to replace one or more missing teeth. There are many reasons why so many patients are choosing implants over dentures today - dental implants last longer, are more aesthetically appealing, and are considered the better value. You’re not alone as you research and compare dental procedures; Cliffs Dental Group offers a free consultation. We can answer all of your questions about implants and provide additional materials for you to take home and look over if you need time to decide.
5 Things You’ll Love About Modern Dental implants
1. Implants have a superior appearance compared with dentures; in fact, implants look, feel, and function just as your natural teeth, so no one will suspect that you’ve had cosmetic dental work performed. You can smile with all the confidence in the world knowing that your secret is safe with you.
2. Implants won’t slip as dentures do. Your new teeth will stay in place when you eat, laugh, talk with friends & family, or enjoy your favorite activities. You can indulge in a delicious steak or take a bite out of a crisp apple with supreme confidence. In time, you’ll come to think of your implants as your own teeth, because they function in just the same way. If you’re researching Englewood dental clinics, we invite you to call our dental office at 201-710-7772 to request a free implant consultation.
3. Lifetime implants are a much better value compared with dentures. You can expect your new implants to last for decades with proper care. They’re called lifetime implants because for many patients, they’re the last dental prosthetic they’ll ever have to think about - or pay for. You’ll see a high return on your investment as a result of choosing implants to replace missing teeth.
4. One of the key benefits of choosing dental implants in Englewood, NJ is that they’re able to replace a single missing tooth, multiple teeth, or a full arc of teeth. Versatility is one of the things about implants that make them so desirable. Read more about implants on our website or request a new patient appointment to discuss implant surgery with our staff.
5. Implant dentistry is a proven treatment that has helped millions of patients around the world achieve their dream smile. If you’re exploring your options and searching for a cost-effective cosmetic treatment that will give you more confidence when you smile, reach out to Cliffs Dental Group to inquire about dental implants.
Cosmetic Dentistry - And More
Here at Cliffs Dental Group, we offer patients a wide range of dental care options, including orthodontics, teeth cleaning, thorough checkups, teeth whitening, tooth-colored fillings, and many other options, as well. Get to know us by scheduling your 6-month checkup and cleaning in our office and leave with a dazzling smile. We’d like to see your whole family every 4-6 months to keep smiles bright and healthy. Schedule your first appointment with us by phone or through our website.